Tuesday 5 January 2010

Meet The Brewers

I've had an e-mail from Mike Perkins of the local CAMRA Branch stating that Southport's Wetherspoons pub, the Sir Henry Segrave on Lord Street, is organising a series of Meet the Brewer Evenings on Wednesdays in January 2010.  They will begin at 7.00 pm, and the first two of these will coincide with the Wetherspoons January Sale that I wrote about a few days ago. Here is the programme:



6th  - All Gates, Wigan. CANCELLED due to the snow!!
13th - George Wright, Rainford.
20th - Prospect, Wigan.
27th - Moorhouses, Burnley.

P.S. I've heard these dates are now all subject to change. I'll give you the correct ones when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.