Saturday 26 February 2011

Wigan Beer Festival - ReARM readers' offer

After extensive negotiations over several months (okay, a five minute chat in the Lion Tavern in Liverpool), I have negotiated free entry for ReARM readers to the Wigan Beer Festival on Thursday.  Just click on the flyer below to enlarge it in a new window, print it off and present it at the door of the Wigan Beer Festival on Thursday evening to get in for nothing at all.  You will have to buy your own beer - my negotiation skills are good, but not that good.

I'm working there on Thursday, so I hope to see you there.  I'm also there on Saturday. Cheers!
 

2 comments:

  1. So let me get this right: You're deducting 3 quid (roughly) from the price of beer goggles at the Wigan pie and mild meet.

    I assume then that those of us who already gain complimentary admittance for having pledged our allegiance through fistfuls of wad to the Campaign will receive three pounds (at least) of beer tokens if we print out whatever nonsense was mentioned in your article?

    Other than that - GET IN Lady Grundy! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Dave, no. You just get in free. But you knew that ...

    Nice try!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.