Sunday 8 April 2012

No songs or beer

I've had a bit of a chesty cough and a sore throat for a few days, and during that time I've not really enjoyed a pint. I can only assume my taste buds have been affected, because even beers I usually like have seemed fairly tasteless to me.  So I'm off to do my Easter Quiz at the Bothy shortly, and I doubt I'll bother having a pint at all. I also won't be giving a song as my singing voice is all croaky, although my speaking voice sounds fairly normal. Going to a folk song club in a real ale venue has lost a lot of its point.

Let's hope normal taste bud service is resumed as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.