Saturday 3 September 2016

Self-promotion

I'm playing the Tap & Bottles micropub tomorrow afternoon (Sunday 3.00 to 5.00pm), if you're at a loose end. It's my third gig at this great little venue which has several real ales and loads of bottled beers. 
On this occasion I'll be accompanied by drummer Clive Pownceby, who is a fellow member of the Lunchtime Legends rock & roll band. 
The Tap & Bottles is in Cambridge Walks in Southport town centre.
Naked self-promotion, I know - although I will actually be clothed.

1 comment:

  1. Hugely enjoyable afternoon of good wholesome beer and equally fine music at this gem of a micro pub. Good vibrations all round in fact. Thanks Nev.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, including disagreements, are welcome.
Abuse and spam are not and will be deleted straight away.
Comment moderation is installed for older posts.